Bromo Tour From Bali
Mount Bromo Tour From Bali is Bali Java Overland Trip to vist Mount Bromo East Java Indonesia. Mount Bromo Tour Package From Bali is one adventure volcano tour that the trip start from Bali to Mt Bromo pass trought Banyuwangi Regency that offer best landcape, cultural traditional village and also plantations. The detail itinerary of Bromo Tour from Bali below:
Bromo Tour From Bali Itinerary
Check our detail tour service of Kawah Ijen Tour below: Bali Bromo Tour 2 Day 1 Night.
For your information:
- Bali Island – Probolinggo – Bromo Tour (11 hours drive)
- Bali – Surabaya by flight (1hr) + Surabaya Bromo (3 hours drive). See the itinerary here
Sample itinerary of Bali Bromo Tour Packages, It’s recomanded to combine “Mount Ijen Tour”
Day 01: Bali – Ferry Port – Banyuwangi Hotel (4+1hrs)
- Bromo Tour team will pick you up from your hotel in Bali (Sanur, Ubud or Kuta area) or from airport in Bali.
- And then we will drive to the Gilimanuk port western tip of Bali, it takes about 4 hours driving by private air conditioned car to Gilimanuk Ferry Port.
- Then the trip proceed to take a ferry to cross Bali strait, about one hour to reach Ketapang ferry port Banyuwangi East Java indonesia (in eastern tip of Java).
Banyuwangi – Probolinggo (4 hours driving).
From Banyuwangi, We will continue the trip to Probolinggo Bromo. This route is known as jalur Pantura (Northern Beach Route). We will pass the shady road a part of Baluran National Park, then we will also see Paiton power plant, and will have lunch at Pasir Putih Situbondo (white sand beach) before continue the trip again. Probolinggo is the heaven of the famous manggoes in Java.
Probolinggo – Cemoro Lawang (Bromo) 1 Hours
From the town of Probolinggo we will continue the trip to Sukapura village Bromo. Starting from Sukapura village the road to Cemoro Lawang Village is sneaky & hiking up with some stunning mountain panorama on your right and left side. From Sukapura village then we continue again to Cemoro Lawang village then check in the accommodation. so the total from Bali to Bromo is around 10 hours driving (Bali Java overland Tour)
Day 02: Bromo Hotel – Bromo Sunrise, Bromo Tour – Bali
- At 03:00 Am in the morning, our 4WD jeep will take us to Mt Penanjakan point where we will enjoy the best sunrise time.
- Mount Pananjakan is one of the best place on Bromo to enjoy the morning view.
- Afterward, the jeep will take us go down to the slopes of Mt Bromo by crossing the sea of sand.
- Then you will trek the slopes of Mount Bromo by following the 250 stairs up leading to the summit of Mount Bromo.
- We will continue the adventure to Tengger Sea of Sand including the Pasir Berbisik area andTeletubies hill.
- After a while we will be back to hotel to take a short break & have breakfast at hotel.
- Check out of the Hotel and finally we drive back to Bali island, via north route where we can have a stop at Pasir Putih beach again for lunch, Mount Bromo Tour From Bali Finish.
This Bali Bromo tour 2 days 1 night is best match to include Ijen Tour.
The sun rise happens at around 5:00 AM, Fortunately, the Mt Bromo area is oriented toward early morning activity and there will be some restaurants open and ready to serve you breakfast. but, it is very cold at this hour so make sure that you wear warmly dress. Fyi: There are many local guides & tours available to and around the Bromo area, but the Bromo national park is easily explorable on your own.
Light trails of the jeeps heading towards the smoking Bromo crater and Mt. Pananjakan
The view from Cemoro Lawang village Bromo, the access town on the edge of the Tengger caldera is already quite something, but from the higher view point at Pananjakan Hill, it is even really spectacular. Even when we set off at 3:00 AM, we were almost deprived of viewing space at the viewpoint. With the number of people increasing as the hours go by, and with locals and tourists alike smoking while waiting, it is perhaps not the best of my “sunrise moments”, but all is forgotten when the light touches the volcanoes! Not to forget too, the light on the mists, as well as the views of the town of Cemoro Lawang itself!
Back to Bromo Tour