Bromo Ijen Tour from Singapore is the best Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Volcano Tour and holiday adventure tour package East Java Indonesia.
How to get to Mount Bromo And Ijen Crater Tour From Singapore (Bromo Ijen Tour From Singapore) and how is itinerary is? below is the detail Mt Bromo and Ijen Crater Tour Guide start from Singapore, or Malaysia.
Mount Bromo Tour from Singapore for Sunrise & Blue Fire
- 1 Tour Itinerary Bromo Ijen Tour From Singapore
- 1.1 Day 01: SINGAPORE TO SURABAYA TO MOUNT BROMO
- 1.2 Day 2: MOUNT BROMO TOUR, SUNRISE AND HIKE BROMO CRATER RIM – IJEN
- 1.3 Day 03: IJEN TOUR, HIKE AND SEE THE BLUE FIRE VOLCANO – SURABAYA
- 1.4 DAY 04: SURABAYBA – SINGAPORE
- 1.5 Testimonial & Reviews
The best way to visit to Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Volcano directly from Singapore or Malaysia.
There are some tips that you need to know before travel to Mt Bromo and Ijen Mountain to see the natural stunning landscape where the Bromo and Kawah Ijen is located, looking for the nearest location that is the fastest way and confortable transport facility.
You can fly into Juanda international airport at Surabaya, There are direct flights from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Jakarta and Bali.
If you are flying domestic from Jakarta, you may take Sriwijaya that flies twice weekly.
We suggest you to Fly into Juanda international airport at Surabaya because it is the nearest Airport is in Surabaya. Juanda international airport at Surabaya is an international airport located in Sidoarjo, a small town near Surabaya, East Java.
This airport serves Surabaya and surrounding areas. Juanda International Airport is the second-busiest airport in Indonesia after Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport based on the aircraft movements and passenger movements, but only the third-largest airport in Indonesia.
Tour Itinerary Bromo Ijen Tour From Singapore
Bromo Ijen Tour From Singapore will bring you up close to two of the most majestic volcanic landscapes in the Indonesian. Mount Bromo And Ijen Crater (Sunrise & Blue Fire).
Savour the beauty of Blue Fire and Sunrise at Ijen Crater And Mt Bromo where they will offer you unforgetable momories in your holiday.
Day 01: SINGAPORE TO SURABAYA TO MOUNT BROMO
- You can get to the Surabaya city with flight from Signgapore to Juanda International Airport Surabaya, the journey take around 2-3 hours to get there.
- But if you want to chose connecting flight from Malayasia or Singapore to Abdul Rachman Saleh Airport Malang through Jakarta, it takes about 6-7 hours.
- Fly direct from Singapore Changi Airport to Juanda International Airport International Airport.
After you landing in Surabaya Juanda International Airporta or Malang Abdul Rahman Saleh Airport, then you can rent transport to mount Bromo from there that will bring you to the nearest village of Mt Bromo (Ngadisari Village or Cemoro Lawang Village).
We will travel to Cemoro Lawang village Bromo and it takes about 3-4 hours driving.
Arriving in the National Park area or at Cemoro Lawang village Bromo, check in hotel and take a rest for sunrise tour and explore mt Bromo on the next day.
- Or if your arrival before 10:00 Am, it is better to travel to Banyuwangi with 7 hours driving and do Ijen tour first, then do Mt Bromo tour on the last day. (So you will have much time to replax on the last day after Bromo Tour during on the way back to Surabaya with only 3 hours driving.
Mount Bromo Milky Way (Optional Tour)
If the weather is good enough, you will have a chance to do Bromo Milky Way Tour/Mount Bromo Stargazing Tour in Bromo area. This trip will be begun at midnight time from your hotel in Bromo (around at 00:00 am) and we will use 4WD vehicle or jeep to reach the place which is best point to see Milky Way in Mount Bromo area. If you are interested to do this trip, you are required to inform us in advance & there will be extra cost to do this optional tour program as attached. Best Spot Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour Season and Travel Tips: https://ijenbromotours.com/bromo-milky-way-tour-package-season-travel-tips/
Day 2: MOUNT BROMO TOUR, SUNRISE AND HIKE BROMO CRATER RIM – IJEN
- Wake up at 2:45 Am Morning, then 4WD Jeep will bring you to Mt Penanjakan, it takes about 30-45 minutes to get the location.
- Uppon on arrivel you can 15 minuts walk form the parking lot to location sunrise viewpoint Bromo.
- From the peak of Mount Penanjakan, you will wacth the Sunrise and stunning landscape Mt Bromo view and FYI: Usursllay the sun rise at around 5.00 am.
- After enjoying the Sunrise on Penanjakan mountain, we will return to Jeep and then ravel to the sea of sand Bromo that will only take around 10 minutes driving.
- From the parking lot of the sea of sand you hike up to summit of Mt Bromo and it take about 30 minutes to reach there.
- There are 2 option the get to Bromo Crater, you can walk on foot or you rent a horse. If you choose to ride a horse (rental fee starts from IDR 150,000 – IDR 200,000 for 2 way (Back & Forth)) or walk from where the Jeep is parked (Parking Lot).
- After arriving at Bromo stairs, you need to climb 250 stairs to reach the crater rim, You can take some pictures and stay careful with your steps.
- Once satisfied, return to the parking lot and then the jeep will take you to the hotel to have breakfast and then prepare to Banyuwangi or Bondowoso the nearest city of Kawah Ijen Volcano.
- Best Mount Bromo Sunrise Viewpoint: We suggest you to visit Kingkong Hill Point for sunrise tour, Kingkong Hill give you best views for Mount Bormo also Sunrise.
If it is not foggy, the sunlight when the sunrise will play light shadow which it come up from the sidelines of the mountains and it will give impression like unforgettable Holiday. For the detail click here
Day 03: IJEN TOUR, HIKE AND SEE THE BLUE FIRE VOLCANO – SURABAYA
- 00:30 AM (earlymorn), We will pick you up from your the hotel and then drive you to Paltuding or the base camp to start trekking Mount Ijen Volcano
- 01:45 AM: Arrive at Paltuding to get a permit for the trek Mount Ijen
- 02:00: Start hiking Mount Ijen Volcano, The first kilometer isn’t always too hard. The trail is moderately huge and flat with a few shrubbery along the sides.
The 2d kilometer is the most tough in terms of the terrain as well as the incline and through then the vegetation offers way to barren rocks.
The third kilometer is again a moderate climb. But add in the darkness, the slim path and the (at times) long line of travelers as well as miners and it will become bit easy to get separated from your group.
You also probably to start smelling the sulphur in the air early on in the trek as well as sense a few stinging in the eyes. The accurate information is that there’s only a single path this is actually marked out so that you have to be able to catch up with your group quickly enough.
- 03:15 AM: Begin walking down into the Ijen volcano once you’re at the summit of Ijen crater. There’s a descent of approximately 800 meters into the crater lake itself. There’re handrails for support in a few stretches however not all.
- You may also need to hold on to rock surfaces round you. The sulphur gas/fumes from the active volcano underneath also extra intense now and that’s where you actually need to be carefull so you aren’t beaten by the toxic fumes. At a few factor your tour guide will provide you gas mask for protection.
- 04:00: If you get to the source of the sulphuror at the crater of Mt Ijen before sun rise, watch (Blue Fire) the blue sulphur flames shooting up. You may be some one hundred metres from the edge of the biggest acidic crater lake in the world, as sulphur vapours and moton sulphur pour out of the crater round you. We suggest you not to stay too much longer at the crater, it is not good and too danger
- 05:30 AM: See the sunrise from Mt Ijen Summit, and start your walk back up along the inside of the crater edge, and back to Paltidung.
- 08:00: Arrive back at Paltidung Ijen parking lot.
- We will escort you back to the hotel for having breakfast, take shower, packing, loading bags into the vehicle and then transfer you back to Surabaya.
DAY 04: SURABAYBA – SINGAPORE
After enjoying your breakfast in the hotel, you will be transferred to the Juanda International Airport for your flight back to Singapore
~ Transportation private car with AC is dedicated for you (not on a shared basis)
~ Gasoline cost
~ All highway, parking fees
~ Private Driver
~ Guide Speaking English
~ Sunrise tours at mount penanjakan Bromo
~ visiting plantation after ijen tour
~ Ijen blue fire tours
~ 4WD jeep for Bromo Tours
~ 4WD jeep for Ijen crater tours
~ Hotel around mount Bromo
~ Hotel in Banyuwangi Regency Banyuwangi.
~ Breakfast at The Hotel, Mineral water, ferry fare, Normal mask
~ Private transport from Gilimanuk Port (Bali) to Your Hotel In Bali (Kuta, Ubud, Lovina, Sanur, Denpasar)
What is not included :
~ The admission at Bromo and ijen are not included
~ Horse riding to cross the sea of sand in Mt Bromo (you can do it on foot)
~ Personal expenses (Bar, Laundry, tips, etc)
~ Airport tax, Travel Insurance, Optional Tour, Flight Tickets
~ lunch and dinner during the trip
Bromo Ijen Frequently Asked Question
Optional Tour Program, You may also like:
Testimonial & Reviews
We were a family of three who travelled on a 3 night tour of Bromo/ Ijen from 22nd to 25th April. We had trouble deciding on a tour operator since all websites give out the same information and look similar. We sent out an initial mail to ijenbromotours.com and received a prompt reply from Devita. Devita replied to all our queries about the itinerary and the costing patiently and even managed to change our hotel bookings to get us the accommodation we requested since we had a eleven year old daughter travelling with us( Jiwa Jawa resort Bromo and Ijen Resort ). the tour cost had to be transferred upfront and the remaining had to be paid to the guide. We were received at the Surabaya train station by our guide Mr. Slamet and our driver Mr. Irfan. Mr. Irfan was a quiet, smiling and capable driver. Mr. Slamet was extremely friendly and patient throughout the tour. He made sure our tour went off without a hitch in spite of a chaotic and busy weekend full of tourists at the Bromo crater even ditching the four wheel drive halfway through the Bromo climb to arrange for Ojeks(local bike taxis) for us to reach the viewpoint just before sunrise. Though the clouds masked the sunrise the view from the top was breathtaking. We even crossed the sea of sand to reach the rim of the Bromo crater. To peek into the bowels of the earth was a surreal experience. From there was a six hour drive to Ijen and an early morning (1 AM ) three hour trek to the Ijen crater to see the blue fire. Mr. Slamet had thoughtfully brought along good quality gas masks for all of us. He was happy for us at our delight on seeing the blue fire. At the end of the tour they dropped us off at the ferry port even ensuring that a person accompanied us on the ferry journey to the port in Bali where a taxi was waiting to transfer us to Bali airport. We would recommend GWI travels for anyone looking for a reliable tour operator for the Bromo Ijen tour.
Durbanville, South Africa
Ijen Bromo Tours, based in Banyuwangi, created a great 5-day travel package for us.
Gigeh & Devita have been amazing in communicating and arranging a once in a lifetime adventure for us!
From the start of requesting quotes and information, the booking process, pre-payment, our guide and driver, the itinerary and sights – right till the end when we were dropped at our hotel in Bali… everything ran super smooth and we were looked after very well.
We were met by our driver (Mr Usup) and our (very well) English speaking guide (Mr Slamet) at our hotel in Surabaya.
Our journey DAY 1 took us to the Madakaripura Waterfall and on to our hotel in Bromo. We were made aware in advance that accommodation in these remote areas are basic, so nothing ever came as a bad surprise.
DAY 2 we saw the sun rise – a spectacular view of Mt Bromo, and then drove over the caldera and climbed to the rim of Mt Bromo. This was the highlight of my whole Java trip.
We then drove to Kalibaru Highlands and spent a lovely day at the Margo Utomo Agro Resort. The next morning, DAY 3, we travelled to Sukumade … a 4-hour rough 4WD journey that took us through rivers and valleys to reach the Ranger’s accommodation in a very remote area. The accommodation here is VERY basic, but the experience of seeing the Green Turtles laying their eggs on the beach at night, and releasing the Tukik (baby turtles) the next morning, makes it all worth while. Day 4, Our last stretch was to Ketapang Indah Hotel in Banyuwangi (more modern 3* resort by the beach). We spent most of the day catching up on sleep, as we needed to meet our guide and driver at 12H30 to depart for our Kawah Ijen Blue Flame tour – another once in a lifetime experience. After our Kawah Ijen experience, we were taken back to the hotel to enjoy breakfast, freshen up and check out. DAY 5 we were transported and assisted right to the ferry to Gilimanuk. At Gilimanuk we were met by the transport provider who drove us for 4 hours (with a lunch stop) to our hotel in Ubud.
Ijen Bromo Tours arrange all this for us and we were very pleased. Great service, good value and trustworthy!
Thank you Gigeh, Devita, Mr Usup & Mr Slamet – you provided us with an experience of a lifetime, Find it on: tripadvisor
We had a fantastic tour with Mount Bromo Ijen Tours. Devita in their office always replied quickly to our emails and arranged our trip quickly and efficiently even though we contacted them really last minute.
The tour was very well organised with everything clearly explained. Our lovely guide Mr Selamet was so cheery and funny and full of information about the volcanoes and surrounding area and our driver Mr Yusef was the smoothest and most careful driver we’ve experienced so far in Indonesia! The volcanoes themselves were absolutely stunning and well worth the early starts to see the sunrises and the blue fire. Sadly the Ijen crater was closed to tourists due to recent volcanic activity when we were there but you could still see the blue fire from the edge of the crater and it was definitely still worth the trip in my opinion.
The accommodation was basic but ok and the places we stopped for lunch each day served decent and tasty (although not the cheapest) food.
The only downside to it was that the 3day 2night tour starting from Surabaya and ending in Denpasar involved a lot of driving, 4-6 hours each of the 3 days. The tour itinerary clearly stated this so we knew what we were getting ourselves into and were tight for time so we didn’t have much choice but if you had more time I would recommend taking a bit longer to see them, stop for a night somewhere along the way to break it up a bit and then also catch up on sleep in between the two early starts! However if you only have 3 days and you want to see both volcanos then these guys are a good choice to go with. tripadvisor.com
Hope Mount Bromo Ijen Tour from Singapore and Malaysia Tour Package give you enought infor mation before you travel to Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Volcano to see best Sunrise on Bromo and Blue Fire phenomenon on Kawah Ijen.
Book Bromo and Ijen Tour from Singapore and Malaysia now, and join us (GWI Tour & Travel). If you have any question, chat us and fell free to ask.
Contact to Ijen Bromo Tours Address : Jalan Kemiren, Dsn.Krajan Rt.Rw.01.01 Kemiren, Kec. Glagah, Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia Handphone : +62822 3703 0391 Telp & WhatsApp : +62822 3259 9093 Email : email@example.com