Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 days is amazing adventure that bring you to the hidden paradase in East Java Indonesia.
Hike Mount Bromo with fun and learn about best active volcano in East java to enjoy the best sunrise and stunning landscape from penanjakan hill Mt Bromo.
Mount Bromo and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour in duration 3 days 2 nights is really fun with stroll along of a verdant forest to enjoy the best waterfall in Java (Tumpak Sewu Waterfall)
If you still have time to do vacation in East Java, make your trip more memorable by visiting Kawah Ijen Volcano to marvel BLUE FIRE (Blue Flame Phenomenon) and stunning sunrise.
Mount Bromo Tour East Java Indonesia
- 1 Mount Bromo Tour East Java Indonesia
- 2 Trip to Mount Bromo
- 3 Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour at Penanjakan Mountain Bromo
- 4 Mount Bromo Waterfall Tour
- 5 Mount Bromo Madakaripura Waterfall
- 6 Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- 7 Itinerary Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days
- 8 Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Days 2 Nighs
Mount Bromo is the most popular and the most hiked active volcano in Indonesia. This is one of the top things to do in East Java Indonesia.
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes Java and it’s easy hike, travelers are awarded a stunning landscape during the sun rise. You can watch the best sunirse on Mount Penanjakan, it’s about 30 minutes drive from mt Bromo.
Where is Mount Bromo?
Mount Bromo is an active volcano situated in Probolinggo Regency, East Java, Indonesia.
Mount Bromo is located between the cities of Probolinggo, Surabaya, and Malang, and you can visit it from any of those places but the nearest International Airport is in Surabaya.
Mount Bromo (Indonesain Name: Gunung Bromo) is part of Gunung Bromo Tengger Semeru Nasioanl Park (The Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park), where travelers can see a famous cluster of five active volcanoes (including Bromo), and Java’s highest mountain Semeru puffing out smoke in the background.
Needless to say, these volcanoes are an incredible sight and you can see them once you get on Gunung Penanjakan viewpoint (Mount Penanjakan) to see the stunning Bromo Sunrise
How to go to Mount Bromo?
Mount Bromo Tour from Surabaya is one reccommended one, its becase of Surabaya is the biggest city that has International Airport (Juanda International Airpore) in East Java.
Mount Bromo can be reached from Surabaya city or Malang city, both Surabaya or Malang are major cities in East Java with easily accessible airports.
From Surabaya or Malang, you can book tours that will bring you to Mount Bromo, or you can take the train to Probolinggo and hire a transport there.
Actually we recommend getting a tour package if you are intending to visit Mount Brmo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days.
Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu and Ijen Tour Package would just save so much time and effort, and it isn’t too expensive if you travel with a group.
Ensure the Volcano Tour Package includes pick up and drop off, as this is the most difficult logistic to arrange. Driving your own vehicle into the volcano area is not allowed.
You can book Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Days Private Tour, actually we can arrange it, join with GWI Tour & Travel.
Trip to Mount Bromo
Day 1: You can start the trip from Surabaya, Malang or Probolinggo East Java.
- Than you can go to Cemoro Lawang or Ngadisari Village Bromo, Reach your hotel.
- Stay 1 night while enjoy the circumstance, free program or you can explore the traditional village or local activity.
- We transferred into a Jeep 4×4 car and continued our drive up to Bromo. The road from here onward can only be accessed by a 4×4 car.
Day 2: Hire Jeep 4×4 car and continued our drive up to Mt Penananjakan Sunrise viewpoint Bromo. The road from here onward can only be accessed by a 4×4 jeep or motor bike with good tire grip.
- As we mentioned before, Mount Bromo Tourism is a so popular local tourist destination. This will be evident by the sheer volume of traffic going up.
- That’s why you have to leave so early from the Hotel, and the road is super bumpy, you can feel it once you are on 4WD jeep once goes to sunrise viewpoint. Read More on Mount Bromo 2 Days Trip
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour at Penanjakan Mountain Bromo
Penanjakan Hill or Mount Penanjakan is the most popular spot to watch sunrise on Bromo.
You will reach it about 45 minutes from your Hotel (Cemoro lawang Village or Ngadisari Village Bromo).
The trek up to the Bromo sunrise viewpoint is actually easy, and it’s not so much of a trek, more like a slightly steep walk up.
The path is nicely paved and there were stair steps you can climb. Actually there are some best sunrise spot around Bromo, we think there is one better then Penanjakan. Must Read: Best Mount Bromo Sunrise Viewpoint, click here.
Mount Bromo Waterfall Tour
Mount Bromo Waterfall trip the mount Bromo waterfall is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Indonesia. The waterfall of Mount Bromo is located near Bromo area, it take about 1 hour to get there by car.
The name of the waterfall near Mt Bromo is Madakaripura Waterfall, 1 hour to reach from the city of Probolinggo East Java. This waterfall is famous for its beauty and amazing views.
Mount Bromo Madakaripura Waterfall
After doing Mount Bromo Tour and leaving misty Bromo volcano, you can descend into the Probolinggo city, you can do best Madakaripura Waterfall tour.
The towering waterfall is fondly dubbed the everlasting waterfall, because its waters never stop to pour down an limitless rain.
Madakaripura waterfall is located not too far from Bromo Volcano near from the village Probolingo.
If you do the Mount Bromo tour from Surabaya (Mount Bromo Waterfall Tour 2 Day or 3 Days Trip Combined with Kawah Ijen Volcano), and you depart the tour from Surabaya in the morning to Mount Bromo, you may go to the waterfall. Madakaripura Waterfall is about 3 hours’ drive from Surabaya City the capital of East Java.
The impressive waterfall lies hidden on the end of a deep valley in the foothills of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park range.
Mount Bromo Waterfall Tour is one of these surprising things that visit so properly together. You will enjoy that unique combination in this day trip of Mt Bromo Sunrise and Madakaripura Waterfall.
Enjoy the beautiful Mt Bromo sunrise at Kingkog Hill or Penanjakan Mountain. Enjoy some warm espresso and Hike Mount Bromo, Read more: Madakaripura Waterfall Tour https://ijenbromotours.com/madakaripura-waterfall-tour/
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Tumpak sewu waterfall is a stunning natural tourist destination and it is the best waterfall in East Java Indonesia.
If you’re seeking out a unique journey without the crowds, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is for you. This epic waterfall, it’s truely do mean epic waterfalls known as Tumpak Sewu.
Tumpak Sewu waterfall is mysterious, elusive and the whole thing you wanted for.
Location of Tumpak Sewu, Where is it?
It’s the reasons the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is not so crowded with travellers is because it’ss not so close from any major cities in East Java.
Tumpak Sewu is located in Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia. Tumpak Sewu is situated right on the edge of the Lumajang.
The Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is located 3 hours southeast from Malang, 4-5 hours southeast from Surabaya, and 4-5 hours south from Mt Bromo Cemoro Lawang village.
How to go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East Java Indonesia
There are a few ways to get to the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall since it is located a bit off the beaten path.
While the directions are not so simple from the major cities to Tumpak Sewu, the journey is not. Traffic East Java is not a joke. We suggest you to hire a car or travel to get there, you can choose Mount Bromo Waterfall Tour 3 Days so you can enjoy your holiday in East Java.
First you will need to make it to one of the cities Surabaya or Malang or Bali. We suggest you to start the trip from Malang and head off from there, Read more
Itinerary Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days
Mount Bromo and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days is one of Java volcano adventure package combined with best waterfall to explore the Mount Sunrise from King Kong Hill or Penanjakan viewpoint Bromo.
Mount Bromo volcano tour is also combined with stunning Waterfall in Lumajang regency called Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
This 3 Days 2 nights tour itinerary of Mount Bromo and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour will starts from Surabaya City, and drop off Surabaya, Malang, or Bali Port on the last day trip.
The hiking situation on Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is extra challenge than Madakaripura due to the fact You will trekking right all the way down to the Waterfall area along small route and wood stairs durated is about 1-2 hours.
Day 1: Surabaya to Hotel Near Mt Bromo
- Our Team will pick You up from Surabaya, Malang or Bali (Hotel, Airport, Train Station)
- And we will drive to Bromo then accompany your tour to hotel around Mount Bromo Cemoro Lawang, East Java for 3-4 hours driving.
- Upon on arrival at the hotel Check in and staying 1 nigh free program, we usually take You to explore the village by walk.
Day 2: Mount Bromo Tour to Homestay around Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- At 03:00 AM, 4WD jeep will take you to the Pananjakan sunrise veiwpoint Bromo 45 minutes drive then wait for sunrise.
- At 05.00 AM, Enjoy stunning Mount Bromo sunrise tour
- At 06.30 AM, Back to your 4WD Jeep, and continue to the Bromo crater by stop at Sea of Sand (Jeep parking lot).
- At 07.00 AM, Start climb to the summit of Bromo for 45 minutes.
- At 08.00 AM, Arrive on the Bromo Crater rim, enjoy the stunning Bromo crater views until satisfied, and continue to Savannah Tour and Whispering Sand Tour for 10 minutes driving by Jeep. Comeback to your Hotel to have breakfast, take Shower & prepare check out of the Hotel
- At 10.00 AM, Check out, then accompany your trip to the Homestay around Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang for 4 hours, Reach your homestay, Stay 1 Night.
Day 3: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour to Surabaya (Tour Fisnish)
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour start at 07.00 AM, You will be accompanied by our ranger by trekking toward the Waterfall location.
- 08.00 AM, Our local tour guide will keep your trekking down through small path for 2 hours
- 10.00 AM, Reach the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Explore & Enjoy the The stunning waterfall of Tumpak Sewu.
- Satisfied the waterfall tour, return to the homestay, directly return to Surabaya for about 5 hours driving (Depends on the traffic jam) and Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Days Tour program finish.
Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Days 2 Nighs
Day 1: MALANG OR SURABAYA TO TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL
- 06.30: Pick up the participant in the meeting point.
- 09.00: Go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfalls.
- 13.00: Explore the waterfall
- 15.00: Return to parking lot Tumpak Sewu to Hotel near Bromo
- 20.00: Check in, take a rest.
DAY2: MOUNT BROMO TOUR – KAWAH IJEN VOLCANO
- 02.30 Morning call
- 03.00 Go to Penanjakan sunrise view point.
- 06.00 Enjoy the Bromo sunrise
- 07.00 Hiking to the crater rim, jeep will be parked in the parking lot around sea of sand Bromo.
- 08.00 Back to hotel, shower, check out.
- 10.00 Go to Hotel in Banyuwangi (The city of Ijen located)
- 17.00 Estimated arrival time in Banyuwangi, check-in
DAY 3: IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – RETURN TO SURABAYA FINISH
- 00.30 Morning call, preparation drive to Paltunding (Ijen Parking Lot)
- 01.00 Hike up Ijen, catching the Ijen blue fire.
- 03.00 06.00 Enjoy the stunnig landscape!
- 06.00 Back to Paltuding (parking lot).
- 07.00 Breakfast in Hotel or Homestay.
- 10.00 Check-out, Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) in Ketapang Port, Banyuwangi (Finish).
- 10.00 – 17.00 Check-out, ETA in Malang (Finish).
- 10.00 – 18.30 Check-out, ETA in Surabaya(Finish)
Also Read: Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days.
Mount Bromo & Ijen Crater (FAQ)
Need more information on Ijen Crater & Mt Bromo? (Best time to visit, how to get there, accommodation and thing to do before trek the Volcano) Read the detailsMount Bromo Travel Guide & Ijen Crater Travel Guide get them answered!
Hope Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days from Surabaya, Malang or Bali article will help you before you plan to visit Mount Bromo Ijen Volcano / Kawah Ijen Volcano and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in East Java Indonesia.
For more information about Mount Bromo and Mount IjenTour Package & Transport, you may contact us via email: email@example.com or call/whatsapp us on +62 822 3259 9093, Book Mount Bromo Ijen Tour Package Bali Surabaya now and get the discount.
Back to Home